Sunday, November 8, 2015

Lego Oreo Vending Machine *LCM V8* - New Era of Mindstorms NXT

Today, November 8th, I released my 8th version in my Lego Candy Machine series. This time I took the challenge of building a fully equipped Mindstorms NXT machine on a 16x16 baseplate, one of the smallest dimensions I have encountered on YouTube. This machine is just more than a traditional NXT machine. After the coin is registered by the light sensor and the servo motor is triggers to dispense the Oreo, I have included a touch sensor which when pressed, it confirms that the Oreo has been taken out and then the servo motors rotates back to refill the dispenser. I really enjoyed building this machine and  I think I will start using Mindstorms NXT equipment more often from now on.


To see the machine in action and more details: http://adf.ly/1RJKqQ


No comments:

Post a Comment