Sunday, August 31, 2014

TheLegoHow Season 2 Preview

Its been long since my last video but this doesn't mean I have quit this channel or something. Actually, better machines and videos will be awaiting for you. Thank you for your support and for your views which have increased a lot (A LOT). A new machine is currently being built with about 40% completed.  This season will be a season with a lot of new ideas and concepts which is one of the reasons why there are few versions of one machine. I try new things out of Lego and if it works I share it on Youtube. I have also been partnered up with a network called Freedom! which was suggested by a legend in Lego machines (AstonishingStudios) Yes, lots of things are waiting us for this new season and suggest your ideas because I sometimes run out of ideas too! If you want to become a partner with this network, simply click the link below. (They don't require much for partnership) Also if you want to contact me through email, that's also below. Lets have a great year!


Email: legohowtomakestuff@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment