Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lego Pinball Machine V1-FINISHED!

Yes, its finished!! The majestic pinball machine is finished and will be filmed hopefully on Tuesday. I didn't do it today because it's night here and its just too dark. Since the last update I finished off parts on the ball dispenser and added a coin tray so I can get the profit. Unfortunately there are no pictures this time because I didn't want to spoil it so if you want to see everything stay tuned for the week. I also changed the pinball board so there would be more space to move the ball around and also bought some rubber bands to make the flipper mechanism. The flippers were a pain because they would jam often until I found a way to stop it to do so. I put two rubber bands per flipper so there would be more friction and would need more force to push which I like. Overall, this is the last update of the Lego Pinball Machine V1 and see you next time with new creations and Lego news.

Official Release Date: February 5th 2014

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegoHow

No comments:

Post a Comment